Little Steps Forward

Since moving for grad school I've learned sometimes I agree to take on too much. I've been trying to work 25 or more hours a week on top of all my coursework and I'm so burnt out already. Though I've always been a workaholic I feel like I need to put all my focus into my portfolio and stretching myself this thin isn't working out too well. That in mind I've handed in my first 2 weeks notice. It was not fun, definitely thought I was going to puke. But right after I felt fantastic. The idea that I can focus on my writing, my ads and actually experience more of the city life is thrilling. Also getting more sleep is a big plus. Wish me luck.

HowtobeLovely

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment