Valentines Treats

To make up for hogging the brownies I made for the class (sorry guys!) I thought I'd bring them some treats for Valentines.


The brownie recipe I used can be found here I don't really follow the specific chocolate instructions, I use semi-sweet chocolate chips for both the brownies and the ganache and they turn out lovely. I didn't do ganache for the brownies for my class because they'd be harder to pile in a container, so instead I added pink and red smarties.
PS: I'm a messy baker, and the batter is amazingggg. 



Making the ganache for the batch I made for Peter
Yumm. 


HowtobeLovely

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment