Dot your eyes

Gold dots are everywhere. Decor, clothes, wedding cakes, Pinterest, my blog. I used to have this weird deep hatred for gold anything when I was a teenager. I thought it was tacky. My parents dining room used to be wallpapered with a white base with metallic gold feathers and I always used to want to peel the feathers off. Now I kind of wish I had some of the wallpaper for our bedroom. 




Perfect dress for holiday parties or date night with black tights and booties. Rickis

 

 The Pinterest famous tutorial from Lauren Conrad.

I would frame this if it was in my mailbox. Kate Spade


Feeling dotty yet? 

HowtobeLovely

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment